Help us raise the region’s Green IQ
1. Sign up: Tell us what is important to you
Find out about Greenwise speakers series events before anyone else and stay in touch with our current work by joining the greenest email list in the region.
2. Connect with us online
While you’re at it, join our professional group on LinkedIn.
Engagement Working Group
The Engagement Working Group convenes partners in the education, government, business and environmental stewardship communities with the goal of branding the Sacramento region as the greenest in the country and a hub for clean technology.
The group identifies key opportunities to raise the region’s Green IQ through engagement campaigns and partners with existing organizations to implement and support green challenges.
Between now and the year 2020, the Engagement Working Group is working toward seven key objectives in order to raise the region’s Green IQ:
- Creating Greenwise engagement campaigns
- Implementing a series of Greenwise challenges
- Establishing a Greenwise business leadership council
- Certifying 10,000 businesses as “Greenwise Businesses”
- Establishing a Sacramento Greenworks program
- Creating a Greenwise Sacramento marking plan and campaign
- Leading by example at the local government level
Want to know how we plan to accomplish these objectives? Read the Greenwise Action Plan starting on page 78, then let us know if you want to help.
To learn more about this group, and how to get involved, contact liz @ greenwisejv.org.